the things I love most about her

I love when we are laying on the bed in her room and are reading books together and she has her legs curled up like a little pill bug, looking at the pages and reaching to touch the pictures.

I love how she folds her tiny little hands with her tiny little fingers together when she's just lying there, thinking about things and smiling at me.

I love when she'll just talk to herself while sitting in her roundabout toy, trying to fit the fish and the crab all the way in her mouth, and will suddenly look up and just grin at me.

I love that she'll just lay in her crib and chat and roll around and STARE at the camera and entertain herself for half an hour when she should be sleeping.

I love when she holds her binky in her tiny hands and just stares at it and rolls it over and over in her hands, thinking so much about it.

I love her sudden giggles when she suddenly thinks I'm just so dang hilarious and wants me to keep making her laugh.

I love when she starfishes and just squirms on the ground, legs and arms swinging when she gets so, SO excited or thinks I'm going to pick her up, or sees me across the room.

I love when she just shrieks and shrieks and shrieks to herself and then just grins about it.

I love her fluffy, rockstar-looking hair, that smells even more like "baby" after it's washed in her bath.

I love her gorgeous, deep, midnight blue eyes that grow larger in the dark and turn into slits when she sees me or finds just about everything wonderful and hilarious.

I love when her legs just kick like wild and she starts breathing heavily and getting so incredibly excited and then over-worked, with heavier and heavier breathing from such excitement about LIFE.

I love her soft, sweet, squishy baby skin.

I love when her binky falls out because her grin just spreads all the way across her face.

I love her fair skin and her pink head that turns red when she's mad or wants something to change asap.

I love she just opens her mouth because she's so so thrilled to be fed pureed veggies and rice cereal, and then suddenly changes her mind and is red-hot mad about being in her high chair and just loses it on me until she knows I'll get her out.

I love her trilly little voice, her coos and oohs, her response of swinging her head when she hears her name at any time.

I love her gorgeous round face, her rocker hairstyle, the rolls on her wrists and ankles, her knee and elbow dimples, her double/triple chin, her tiny toes, her short and pudgy legs, her round tummy that pops out when she's full as a tick, her big gummy smile, her sparkly blue eyes.

I love her. Everything about her.

Comments

Popular Posts