I guess I'll write about....love

It's the strangest mood to be in. To WANT to write. To be ready to write. But to not have that much to write. I usually can sit down, when in these writing moods, and have a topic or at least SOMETHING specific I want to spew my thoughts out about. I attribute it to the fact that I have been putting all my writing brain power into articles, essays and papers for class and work and life. But that makes me sad.

Shouldn't I always have something to write about?

The thing is, I really do. I HAVE A MILLION THINGS TO WRITE ABOUT. To share, document, describe, go on and on and on and on about. I just didn't sit down to this with something specific. Maybe that's a sign. I do have one thing I could share.

Would you like to hear?

It's big and beautiful and amazing and surprising and wonderful.

I'm in love.

Isn't that a lovely thing to be able to say? I love someone. A LOT. I love someone with every little or big or scratched or polished piece of my heart. I love someone enough to want to be with them.

REALLY be with them.

For, like, ever.

And I couldn't share one-millionth of what I feel for him, or how much he makes me laugh or why I could just kiss his face off or what it is that happens when I think about always being with HIM.

Because, it's all, just....calm, inside. It's right. THIS is what it feels like for it to be RIGHT, for it to be the rightest thing you could EVER DO. I always wondered how someone could be SO SURE of something. But, I know.

No matter how stressful it may be to think about the future, or how often I assume the wrong things about what he said (which is totally a vice on my part), or how it's so fast, or how I am totally broke, or how we're both so busy we don't even have time to see each other very often, IT DOESN'T MATTER. Cause it's right.

And always will be. I love that.




I'm pretty in ngoi.

Comments

  1. Um...so we just found this post and we couldn't be happier! YOU TWO ARE PERFECT. I'm trying not to freak out, but it's too late. I'm freaking out (in a really good way!) and I was super excited about you before I even met you! Matt just lit up whenever he mentioned you. That's all I have to say for now. Oh and I shall now forever blog stalk you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts