too perfect

Okay, now I know I am being too picky. Truly, I am. However, I really am a bit concerned about something.

Is it possible for someone to be too perfect?

I'm being serious.

He's just perfect in practically every way. He's overwhelmingly kind, happy to help with absolutely anything, charming to every person he's ever met, loved by all.

So why am I unsettled by all of this? Why would I be unsure about this beautiful, wonderful, practically perfect guy??

It's stupid, I know. I don't know what will happen. And I keep finding myself wondering whether I am feeling this way about someone so great for my own good, for my future's good. I am going on a mission. It's as simple as that. And I know it will be harder than could I imagine right now to say good-bye for that long. I wonder if I just need to not want someone like him right now, someone I could really love.

Gosh.

Comments

Popular Posts