burned out

Burned out, already, you say?? Why yes. Yes I am. Though keep in mind that I am not going back to school for a whole new semester at my beloved USU, with new classes, roommates, responsibilities, etc.

Nope, I got to keep going with the same thing I've been doing the last 4 months. And, mind you, I still enjoy it. But I am really starting to worry that I am burning out. Seriously burning out. I do what I am asked, what I am expected to do, but worry that my work is it's very best. And some days I just don't enjoy myself at all, in my job.

Welcome to the real world, right??

I really hope this doesn't mean I just have an awful attention-span type of disease. I hope college, and living live in semesters hasn't hurt the way I look at phases of life—as a few months long and with perfectly lengthy breaks in between each.

Oh boy.

I'm gonna hurry and get back to my job that I can certainly handle for 7 more weeks. I'm going to prove that burn out isn't happening and that I love every day of my job and can't get enough of this writing business.

Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular Posts