If only, if only

Alright, I am so not one of those celebrity Internet followers [I do, with no shame at all, follow Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley on Twitter...can't get enough of those Salvatore men]. However, I found this article, which is pretty humorous and also something I mostly agree with.

10 celebrity couples that should be real

I personally like James McAvoy straight as a pin...even if he is currently married. But I would jump for joy if Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling got together [mostly because she is one of the only girls I am okay with him being with...besides myself], and would DIE of happiness if Anna Friel and Lee Pace got together. He, I really wish was straight as a pin. I haven't loved many shows more than I did Pushing Daisies, and those two were always just too great together.

Oh man. I really need to get back to work.

Comments

Popular Posts