I sure know how to pick em

How is it that the ones I like the most always end up being the jerks?? Or the losers. Or just stupid and rude and tactless and not even worth my time? There are always the ones I think are the greatest. At least in the beginning. The later ones are the best surprises by being more amazing than I would have guessed. But there are still those that take the breath away, but in the end leave me speechless because nothing even kind of good comes of it. It almost makes me the most mad that I did waste my time. What good did any of that liking and hoping and pining do for me?? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

That is, except for teaching what not to want. And what to stay away from. And what not to marry for time and eternity and have babies with.

Maybe this making mistakes and learning thing really does have something to it...

Comments

Popular Posts