I look like a fat-booth photo of a chipmunk

Well, my mission papers are officially in. I met with my stake president, and everything is good to go, as of last Tuesday.

Now...I wait.

But the other part of this most excellent adventure is something a lot more painful than simply waiting for a letter in the mail. Literally more painful. TONS and TONS more painful.

Wisdom teeth.

Yep, I had to get those out. It was this last Friday, actually. Exactly 72 hours ago in about an hour. Ugh. It hasn't been fun. And I really do look like a chipmunk who got a fat-booth photo taken. I don't even look like the same person, in nearly every way. And it didn't help that this morning when I woke up I could hardly see out of my right eye, my face was so swollen. And now the bruising is setting in. WOOT. Not.

But it's been pretty nice to just hang around the house, to have my dad take care of me [including waking me up every 3 hours all night to keep up on my pain meds]. He and my mom have been so patient and helpful with everything, I couldn't ask for better at-home care. It's definitely going to go down in Morgan history/memories.

And we will have some truly epic pictures to prove it.

Comments

Popular Posts