life life life life life life life life life life life life life life

Oh boy. It's been crazy lately.

Sometimes I don't know how I survive each day.

Right now I am doing a lot. Not too much. I wouldn't say that. Unfortunately, almost never is the stuff that I do TOO MUCH. Though by many people's standards it would be. I just love being busy a lot. And I would rather be over-the-top occupied, then have too many breaks here and there. So that's my predicament. I am over-booked, over-loaded, over-done all the time. And I guess that's just the way I like it.

Here are most of the things I am currently doing:
~Going to school full-time, with 16 credits
~Working out at least 4 mornings a week
~Attempting to learn a second language, in and out of class
~Working 2 on-campus jobs: Writing for 2 sections of The Statesman, and as a peer mentor/A-Team member
~Campaign managing for Stephanie Romney, running for College of Education Senator
~Dating a boy FULL TIME
~Trying to keep up a regular social life with friends
~Keeping in touch with as much family as possible
~Attempting to get some sleep, every once and a while
~Working as a TA on top of being a peer mentor for a Connections class
~Preparing for Service Week, which means attempting to run an uncommitted committee [a little backwards, right?]
~Keeping my apartment clean [not as easy as you may think...]
~Pretending not to stress about finding a place to live next semester
~Acting as if the future will never come and I won't have to think about how much I would love to leave Logan and just GO places.

Well, that's all I can think of now. Ridiculous, right? But it isn't different from many students. I just wish that I had some stricter limits on myself.

At least I'll never be bored.

Comments

Popular Posts