oh boy

I am ready to sleep some more
I am ready to eat more Thanksgiving leftovers
I am ready to be done with this mundane job
I am ready to run away to another country
I am ready to quit school
I am ready for people to not be so stupid
I am ready to not be stressing about these dumb, unimportant things
I am ready to not have so much homework to do
I am ready for CHRISTMAS BREAK
I am ready to go somewhere warm, and to get tan, and to have no worries
I am ready to move away from this tundra
I am ready to be more organized
I am ready to be certain about my future
I am ready to laugh a little bit more
I am ready to be a little bit more of an interesting person
I am ready to not be on waitlists
I am ready to not be so impatient
I am ready to not worry about my grades
I am ready to have my own pet cat to live with me
I am ready to just be happy

Comments

Popular Posts