selfishness, adventure, and running away

I am such a selfish person.

Alright, so most people are selfish to some degree. In fact, I believe that every person is selfish in some way. It's human nature--none of us can help it.

However, I have reason to believe that I am ESPECIALLY selfish. Gah. It sucks.

Why am I this way?? I have the most amazing things, people, circumstances in my life. I just do not need to feel this way.

But DO need more. I'm not 100% sure on all of that "more" that I need, but I just do.

This is what I do know...

I need more adventure...




I need more passion in what I do...





I need to see more of the world...









I need a new story.


I am not sure where to start. And I have too many strings tied to just....leave. But some days I really feel like doing just that. Getting up and leaving. I would miss them. I have responsibilities. I love him. But I need some things just for myself.

But...will it be worth it?

Comments

Popular Posts