definitely got some improving to do....

So, I've been blog stalking. And can I just say...HOLY COW. I am so very impressed by some of the blogs out there. Goodness. People most certainly have some time on their hands. Or they are just brilliant at balancing everything. I just can't do it. Well, okay, I can. I balance and organize fairly well, especially for a busy college student. I just can't allow myself to give in to those things that I just want to do for....fun. (These "fun" things that I speak of include: blogging, singing for no reason at the top of my lungs, lots of piano practice, television watching, eyebrow waxing, music video making....okay you get the picture). Anyways, so I think I need to just start using this to write down more thoughts, impressions, ideas, and feelings as they come to me. I am pretty good at writing down important stuff as it happens just because I don't feel like I can afford to lose any precious thought, but I need to let more out here, especially with the creative outlet it gives me through blogging. I really like it :) And want to get better at it. So here goes...

Comments

Popular Posts