breathing

Sometimes, life is about learning to breathe. Learning to move back from things, take a step away, to simply breathe and know it will all work out.

Lately, things have been to a point in my life where they should be crazy overwhelming. But mostly, they are just fine and I am handling it. Because that's how life is—it doesn't ever really end, the messiness.

But today I needed breath. I needed a moment to think, but also not think as I simply breathed.

And that's when I realized that I'm getting better at handling stress. Which might not seem big for others, but FOR ME IT IS A HUGE STEP FOR ME.

I have brilliant at taking it all and going crazy in my head over the person stuff, the editing, the writing, the homework, the work load, the lack of sleep, the family issues, the everything and not ever ever ever diviing it out in my head and working on it all one step at a time.

But this breathing actually works. It works to have a moment to not think, to not worry, to not move, to not stress. It's amazing.

So now I'm just working on breathing.

That's all.

But we'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts