the things I'm learning

So, I started at the Deseret News again, and am writing again!! YAY. It's been really fun already, especially because I already know kind of what I am doing, and now I get to write about FAMILY. So, another adventure begins. Within the adventure of the summer, of course. So many adventures coming along, and it's all wonderful and good and I am READY.

I decided to daily share the things I am becoming an expert on (that's the fun of writing, I get to become an expert on whatever I'm writing about and it changes all the time!).

Here goes; we'll see all the knowledge I gather by the time I finish up :)

Monday May 4th: Boxing, the dangers and the positives it can hold for children and others
Tuesday May 5th: Children with theory of mind being more popular and able to make lasting friendships as they grow; the danger of distractions--technology and sports equipment not mixing well...

Comments

Popular Posts