i am

i am vain. i am a romantic. i want to see every bit of the world. i want to have music playing in my head at all times. i dance just to dance. i don't like the ends of asparagus. i watch old Alfred Hitchcock shows. i believe i can be with my family forever. i want to serve the people of Hong Kong more than anything else in the world. i don't want to be scared of learning another language. i want to hug my little brother one more time. i wish i could live on a boat. i want to be kissed because i am loved more than anything else. i wish on stars and fallen eyelashes and dandelion fluffs. i wish i played guitar. i cry in chick flicks. i get a knot in my stomach when i think of you. i think my feet are actually kind of cute. i think comfort is more important than fashion. i want a dog and a cat. i wish i could live in IKEA. i am unhappy more than i'd like to admit. i'm reluctant to start this adventure some days. i want to be alone. i wish i could sleep next to my brothers for the next year and a half. i like Mcdonald's. i swear all the time. i want some people to just leave me alone. i sometimes wish i was less attached to my loved ones. i want to live by the ocean forever. i want him to have brown eyes. i am less caring than i should be. i think i would rather not feel at all, then hurt. i am worried about that the future. i am liberal. i wish i wasn't just tolerated with him. i don't care about being healthy like i wish i did. i just want to fast forward. i am conflicted. but i am loved.

Comments

Popular Posts