one fine wire

Apparently my thing lately has been wires. Or that word just keeps ending up in the titles of my posts.

I have been listening to stuff on GrooveShark lately so I get to choose the specific songs I hear. And since it's been awhile since my Colbie Caillat bananza (junior high...) I decided to listen to some more of her stuff again. I found one of my favorites of hers I had forgotten about and was actually pretty excited--"One Fine Wire."

This song is able to completely embody everything I feel and am going through when my life is a little bit crazy or I feel like my mind may just explode. Too often I am "juggling all the thoughts in my head, and balancing on one fine wire." So, here it is.

Now I can have my cliche "music helps, I am too busy for my sanity" post done for the week. You're welcome.


One Fine Wire, Colbie Caillat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaN_xAOZy0A

Comments

Popular Posts