friday focus...not

It's Friday afternoon and I SOOOOO can't focus. It's like I'm back in junior high watching the clock for the time when I am finally allowed to leave. I am literally counting the minutes right now. 2 hours and 24 minutes. Almost 23 minutes now. Oh, I just wasted time and now I only have 2 hours and 17 minutes left. Woot!!

I'm going to Logan tonight. That is a complicated thing to do these days, ya know. Ugh. It'll be fun. Right? Right. I am just in the best mood right now, even if I'm worried about stuff being complicated.

I got to go out to lunch with my dad today, at Crown Burgers. It was delicious. But my body is not super happy about me eating what I did, after my conservative diet the last few weeks. Aw man.

Okay, my focus may just be back, now. I think. We'll see how productive I end up being. The sun is shining and that may be all I think about from here on out.

It's Friday. Afternoon. Oh gosh.

Comments

Popular Posts