notice anything new??

yep, there is a cute little button that you should definitely CLICK ON on my sidebar. Guess where it goes??

Only to the cutest blog on the block (Seriously though. I adore this blog, and most especially adore the girl that writes it). It belongs Stephanie Romney, just Miss Cache Valley and a fellow A-Teamer. That's how I got to know, Steph and a while ago I started stalking her, via blog. And I just love seeing what she has to post about.

So go check it out!! A great plus to add on to the wonderful words and pictures you will glean from her site is a giveaway she is doing!! So go on, follow her, leave a comment, and you will be qualified for the great gifts she has to give (and she has some great taste, so it is so worth giving it a shot).

Here is the link to her blog, and if you look to the right on her sidebar you will see a button leading to her giveaway info (or just scroll down a smidge).


Go follow!! Enjoy much.

Comments

Popular Posts