a little bit dramatic?? I think YES

Really?? Really Mandy? Could we be any more dramatic, over-the-top, mental??

Probably not, is the answer to that question.

Yes, I am talking about my last post. Holy cow. I was a little bit of a drama queen. However, when certain events take place I just can't really control myself or my emotions. Luckily, I decided to check out the scene of the crime (namely my blog) the next morning and clear up and clean some less-than-lovely things that I said about somebody that I love. I am not one for much editing usually, but I felt that it was appropriate, seeing as this was done at close to 12 am (not usually too late for me, but it was a bad week of sleep). And I didn't want to make it seem like I don't care like I do. Cause I care LOADS.

That's why it's sometimes hard to say these things.

I am sacrificing my big mouth tendencies to actually have someone keep liking me back. It is a sacrifice that, when I think about it, makes so much sense. And I am so willing to make it. But sometimes.....my rhetoric is dying to jump out and attack. That could be bad though. So I say only those things that I think about a lot (I often take quite a while to think about things before I say them to him and it drives him pretty bonkers sometimes--but I am doing it for our good). I would like to keep this great, beautiful thing going. Cause who knows?? Maybe it could turn into a real, true something.

We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts