so.....

I keep avoiding writing in my journal. and on my blog. this blog. egh. I just dunno. So much going on, but at the same time there isn't that much happening. Just a ton going on inside of me, I guess. I think lists help me organize better so this is what I'm gonna do: make a list of things going on, things on my mind, all that jazz. Here goes....

  • Michael's gone in Hawaii....he's only on the top of my mind right now because I just talked to him on the phone for a while. I miss him. And will miss him for 2 years. UGH.
  • Steve is one of the best friends I've ever had--chatted with him on the phone for a bit today, it was fantastic. love him. and will miss him loads this summer.
  • I have a new addiction...VAMPIRE DIARIES. Started watching on a whim and LOVE it. Such a fantastic show. It helps fill some alone time, ya know?? I like that. And it really is a great show. I may love it more than SMALLVILLE...we'll see.
  • All of my stuff is moved into the house up in Providence; one more week and I am up there with Chloe!! Woot woot. I'm ready. I think. Actually, I have no idea. Guess we'll find out, eh??
  • I am just....being so odd lately. I am so fine just being by myself. I am alone, but not lonely. I like doing my own thing, living my life, and doing what I like whenever I like. I think I need this summer to figure stuff with myself out, and then move forward with other people. And being friends and doing stuff not just with myself. But there is all this uncertainty.

Comments

Popular Posts