what i did last night....

I became a True Aggie!! Thanks to sweet Michael Peine, I officially hold the power that all [or at least most] Aggies strive for. Ha!

I don't really intend to exercise that power any time soon, though. I only have a certain amount of time left with a certain special person, and I have to use it wisely and not take any second for granted. Finals are also coming up, along with getting ready for the Summer and Fall semesters.

So much to do!! I just have to take it each day at a time, but to really live in each of those days, minutes, seconds. I'm going to miss sitting in this warm sun by the TSC Lounge windows, knowing that I have a 316 to go back to, roommates I love to see soon, a boy that I love somewhere here on campus instead of in a different country for 2 years. I've gotta take it all in, and love every second that happens.

It's all that I can do.

Comments

Popular Posts