Things that make me HAPPY

This is going to be just a simple, quick list of some things that truly make me happy. I need to be thinking about this kind of stuff more often, recently. I'm kinda not doing so well in the happiness department. So, here goes:
  • Warm breezes
  • The Yankees winning
  • Getting letters from missionaries
  • Doing ridiculous things with friends
  • Laying out in the sun
  • Nice brown eyes
  • A very delicious, satisfying meal
  • Getting compliments for my red shoes
  • Being ahead with my homework
  • When my brothers make me laugh
  • Being told I'm beautiful by strangers
  • Leaves budding on the trees after winter
  • Listening to Cascadsa's "Night Nurse"
  • Going to movies--alone
  • Being able to find peace in my life
  • Being done with classes for the day
  • Sweet, quick kisses
  • Realizing that I'm not alone. And that everything is going to be alright.

Comments

Popular Posts